EBAY SUPPORTS THESE CROOKS ! YALLSTORE SUCKS ! OBD-II Code Scanner

Chinese scam artists ! Ebay allows these crooks to get away with scamming their customers,because Ebay profits enormously off YALLSTORE.Everything these people sell is total junk.Don't be *** and allow yourself to be taken.Ebay will do absolutely nothing about how YALLSTORE sells knock off copyright infringed goods.Hundreds of complaints each month on Ebay.Beware and save yourself the headache,by not ordering anything from this dirty Ebay seller.Complaining to Ebay customer service,is like talking to a brick wall.Most Chinese Ebay sellers are noted for being crooks,so never by anything off Ebay from Chinese sellers valued at more than $5,this will prevent you from sustaining a huge loss.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

YallStore in Brick Township, New Jersey - CHINESE TAX FRAUD COMPANY-ILLEGAL IMPORTS-TAX DODGERS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON

A200 billion dollar a year tax fraud and violations of federal TAX laws,import fraud,counterfeit auto parts.TENS OF THOUSANDS of sellers with MILLIONS of garbage products.This YALLSTORE is one of over 100 owned by the same company in china.They are filling warehouses all over the United States,sent in BULK through customs as gifts or samples to the dealers.Manilla shipping envelopes PRE-PRINTED and PRE-CHECKED as GIFTS(I have a bunch shipped of these envelopes from U.S. cities,claiming USA sellers)and re-labeled through ebay shipping. I have NO chinese friends sending me gifts.

Ebay has been notified on more than 50 occasions in the last 5 years that there is a probem with chinese,india,pakistan,afganistan,and many other forein countrys flooding the ebay marketplace with inferrior,dangerous,products.They ship most of these items to your door with no income tax,sales tax,or import tax being paid.Some sellers have over 1 million sales.all tax free.Any type of electronic goods you can think of,computers and accessorys,tattoo supplys,MEDICAL and surgical supplys,tv,radio,microwaves,any item you can search for,there are hundreds of thousands of these items for sale.Some sellers even state in the add that they will ship SO YOU PAY NO TAXES.HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of COUNTERFEIT AMERICAN auto parts.Paypal payments going to china and the parts shipped from inside the U.S.

There is a loophole in the customs declarations that allow them to ship without import taxes being paid or collected.Tens of Billions of dolars in sales each year,nothing is being checked,nothing UL or FDA approved.These items are shipped through the U.S. postal service,and 99% are shipped FREE. If I send an envelope out of the U.S. it is a MINIMUM $25. They are buying up housingand warehouses in the U.S. and drop-shipping goods by the CARGO CONTAINER to those addresses and relabeling for shipment to your home.These manufacturors,if you contact them and ask about wholesaing 1000 of the goods,they will tell you they will ship as GIFTS or SAMPLES,even if you pay $600 per item.Thier prices are 1/4 of the cost of other of the same goods sold here in the U.S.

Ebay IGNORES this as BUSINESS AS USUAL,because they get 12% of every sale on the site,no matter who sells it,And PAYPAL gets 3% just for transferring the money.

Fraud is rampant,Small business descrimination is the NORM,the more goods you have for sale,the less you have to worry about folowing any federal guidelines,without fear of repercussion.They ignore the big companys,and only the little guy has strikes against thier accounts and thier listings limited to practically nothing.ALL PAY THE SAME FEES.

I dont believe our federal government knows this is happening,and something needs to be done.I noticed this over 8 years ago when the tattoo supplies I was selling began to show up for retail prices 1/4 of the price I was paying wholesale.They put me out of business,and I had to look for different goods to sell.I went to medical steriizers,and now as of 2 years ago,flooded with medical steriizers.This is a complete FRAUD against our economy,our business owners and our country. WE AS AMERICANS CAN STOP THIS BY BOYCOTTING EBAY!!

Reason of review: TAX FRAUD.

Preferred solution: CLOSE THEM DOWN!!.

• Poisoned Merchandise

YallStore - Review about Undelivered Purchase

I write to inform you that I bought goods worth $96.90 and I have not got them ,its now 3months.

YallStore - took my money never send me anything

I have ordered an OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor from Yallstore on September 17, 2013. I have paid the full price of the product + shipping charges (totaling $68.89) in advance to Yallstore.

I have not received the product to date.

I have trusted this company because it is featured on ebay, but obviously this is an unprofessional and untrustworthy company that I have been unfortunate to deal with. I have wasted a great amount of time and money and in the end I have nothing, they won't send me the product and they won't return my money.

Yallstore on ebay won't quit spamming me!

I ordered a product from yallstore on ebay and was very happy with it but now they won't quit sending me their email newsletter--sometimes at the rate of one every minute! I can't even get the newsletter to go to my spam folder.

They say they're working on the bug in their system--and have been for 3 months!

I hope this complaint helps someone else.

Meanwhile, I just keep complaining to the seller, ebay, and everyone else I can think of--I just want this time-consuming, annoying issue to go away!

I unsubscribed from the newsletter but that didn't help. It's not a huge issue, but it's one of those little things that just makes life a little more of an unnecessary hassle.

• ebay store yallstore

YallStore in Loveland, Colorado - $4500 order seized by US Customs

Jerry is a theif, I ordered $4500 for QTY 200 Apple iPod Touch 4 digitizers. US Customes seized the shipment because they infringed on the Apple copyright. Yallstore accepted no responsibility and has not refunded ANY of my $4500.00

They are thiefs making very low quality parts that don't fit the application and violating US Customs standards with every shipment. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again. I am taking them to court and will update after.

Avoid all their sites and stores:

www.laptopz.com

www.gadgettown.com

www.yallstore.com

jerry.van@hotmail.com spam this as much as you can.

YallStore - They are Crooks

Purchased a Tablet didn't work. 14 days after I got it they sent another one, this one lasted less than 6 months warranty is for 1 year each time I had to pay for return and now they want me to send them 30.00 and pay for return.

If you want good service this is not the place.

I will be attending a Baptist National Convention in St. Louis Missouri and I will express my concern about this company and recommend that this company be band from all Churches and Pastors and there congregations until they are able to show there concern also will report them to the Better Business Bureau.

YallStore in Wellington, Florida - Y'allStore is FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION

Tried to return Bra that I bought from Y'allstore on eBay and they replied (via email) that they didn't have the size I wanted to swap to - automatically creating a situation that would cost me a 15% RESTOCKING FEE IF THE ITEM WAS NOT SWAPPED FOR ANOTHER - THEY HAVE 10 BRAS AVAILABLE TO SWAP INTO AND THEY KNOW IT - THEY TOLD ME TO RESELL THE ONE THAT THEY SHIPPED ME INSTEAD!!! PETTY FRAUDULENT SELLER/ RETAILER

- RESTOCKING FEE IF THE ITEM WAS NOT SWAPPED FOR ANOTHER - THEY HAVE 10 BRAS AVAILABLE TO SWAP INTO AND THEY KNOW IT - THEY TOLD ME TO RESELL THE ONE THAT THEY SHIPPED ME INSTEAD!!! PETTY FRAUDULENT SELLER/ RETAILER

YallStore in Port Louis, Port Louis - Worse ebay seller I dealt with

Port Louis, Port Louis

Tablet was ordered in November, it arrived in December and was defective. Item was sent back and seller agreed to give replacement. Replacement was NEVER sent...To send the item back, I had to pay the shipping fees and I lost money for nothing. I just hope that one day Yallstore will pay in one way or the other for not being honest!

And I doubt the seller is american, the english is so poor...I could barely understand their mails...Shame on the company!

Yallstore is a liar and cheater. They don't reply to any mails...BEWARE...if you don't receive your item within 45days or received a defective item, just ask for refund!

Comments

Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil #661200

This seller is an great BULL *** !!!

I bought the item below on April 26 and until now, June06 my package was not received ! Contacting them by e-mail, they ask me to contact PayPal since I have paid the item as a guest user, PayPal inform that payment was not received by them and my MASTER CARD was charged at the same day in the amount of USD 26.49.

were is my money? I want my Master Card refunded !!! See below:

Seller: yallstore ( 860567)

Contact seller

Paid on Apr-26-13 via PayPal

Mini Covert Camera Alarm Clock Record Motion Detection Nanny Cam DVR

190830329254 - Price: US $22.50

Quantity:1

Having a problem with this purchase? We can help

Leave feedback

Standard Int'l Shipping : US $4.99

Estimated delivery: Varies*

You can contact the seller for more information.

Package 1 of 1

Shipment details: NK0000398017

US $22.50

Yallstore tries to bribe customers

So I purchased a kitchen sink, I received pretty quick but the sink was damaged but not from shipping. There was holes in the welds and the corners were not polished, so the same day I contacted them they were quick at first but he funny thing was that they were blaming it on the shipping wich is BS.

So if I was to keep it they would give me $7. All I wanted was a good sink. They asked me to wait for fed ex to that it would take a couple of days, I waited 2 weeks so I had no choice but to have my sink repaired it cost $150. So I gave them bad feedback on there ebay page then they had the sudden urge to contact me and tell me that I could return the sink for a full refund.

I let them know of what I had done so they tried rewarding me with $25 but only if I would revise the feedback. I told them "keep your $25 I will not revise the feedback"