YallStore - JUST PURCHASED A CHAIR MAT

CONTACTED EBAY NO HELP -- I ORDERED A CHAIR MAT AND UNFORTUNATELY HAD IT SENT TO MY OLD ADDRESS YOU GAVE A FEDEX NUMBER OF 201948418144 AND ARE SENDING IT TO 412 ZELKOVA RD, WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA 23185

ALL EBAY ADVISED WAS TO CANCEL THE ORDER -- I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL THE ORDER ONLY REDIRECTING IT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS WHICH IS 408 CHERRYWOOD CT. WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA 23185

PLEASE CONFIRM CORRECT ADDRESS BY EMAIL PNMARGAN@GMAIL.COM OR CALL ME AT 7576754790

PETER MARGAN

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

YallStore - Return

trying to receive the address in NJ so I can ship and return item for refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

YallStore - Didn’t receive my package

Good morning my name is jesus Pena and I ordered some rock lights on eBay the reason of my email is be I haven’t received them I would gladly like yallstore to give me a call to figure everything out my number is+18432710465 thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

YallStore - Shipping address is same as billing address!!! PLEASE CHANGE

4.9

HIYA I"M FRIENDLY!

I purchased a flashlight today 9/10 and was unable to change my shipping address as my computer is held together by 2 vise grips...

The shipping address is 740 St. Andrews Lane, Unit 25,

Crystal Lake, Il 60014.

Please correct for me!

Thank you, Please let me know that you received this! ONGosh, I on't have more words what should I make up? I did have a flashlight like this in the past, but somehoe it got lost while moving. I know it wasn't stolen as my Church guys moved me. OK, I really, really Liked this flashlight, and can'tt wait to receive a new one.

Again, my address is 740 St. Andrews Lane, Unit 25, in Crystal Lake, Illinois and my Zip Code is 60014

Reason of review: taking care of my issue!.

I liked: All.

• ebay store yallstore

YallStore - Lost package

I ordered car parts. Apt unit # was left off address 4955 Jeffreys St.

Las Vegas NV. Never received package. Have been unable to contact yallstore directly. Email I received from them made me think they did'nt read my initial email.

I was told it would be delivered Aug 8, it was delivered July 25th. No response from them if it was returned.

Impossible to contact them Marv ph#7024080634. Thank you

YallStore - They ripped me off

Turnaround Time

I had ordered a winch on eBay from them five minutes after making the order and seeing I made a mistake and ordered the wrong one I cancelled the order this happened on a Saturday afternoon Sunday afternoon they send me a email that it has shipped all day and they could not cancel the order FedEx and UPS do not ship Saturday night or Sunday when I got my tracking number from them on Sunday it was still after shop and not picked up it got picked up at 11 Monday morning these people rip me off now I went and bought need correct one I wanted which was $200 more and I made sure I did not buy it from them Very Bad business

YallStore - Pissed

Turnaround Time

i order floureon 4channel 960h dvr with 4 piece ip66 wired camera security kit though ebay had half the instruction. and now i am trying to get it put though the warranty which is a 1 year i have went to the site ebay that it was brought though and it say to contact seller.

so i googled the seller and was surprised on how many complaint were on this company and still cant find information about the product i purchased. i have contacted seller ebay @ yallstore . com still waiting on a reply.

i have also called ebay and spoke to customer service which have advised me to contact seller.. i have also explained to ebay about the reports on this seller was blown off..i just would like some information on the product and the manufacturer so i can put it though the warranty ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Nothing but issues.

YallStore - Did not give instructions on chicken incubatorordered

Turnaround Time

Ordered 32 egg incubator. Needed instructions.

They told ne to contact seller.

I have no idea who primary seller is. I guess it is somewhere in China

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

YallStore - Refused to honor warranty

Bought a Maxiscanner OBD2 EOBD scanner model MS509 via Ebay from Yallstore that was warrantied for one year. Within the warranty period the scanner stopped working.

I contacted Yallstore via the Ebay site. Exchange a number of emails, clearly stating the written warranty contained in the manual. Yallstore refused to honor the warranty and was going to charge me for repairs and replacement despite the warranty state there was no charge for repairs or replacement. Extremely rude and unwilling to work with customers.

I have attempted to reach out to the manufacture of the scanner in China, as of this date of posting, I have not received any response as to honoring their warranty. I suggest avoiding this EBay store because they are less than cooperative when relating to customer and standing by their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scanner Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

YallStore - *** company

Turnaround Time

This company is complete ***, they pose as a US seller even though they are located in China and they have several different ebay accounts which unclude Yallstore, camping survivals, Hi-Etech and many more, they have been stealing my photos and graphics that I have created and using them on their own listings, also they spam the *** out of the product catagories by listing the same item multiple times with their 50 million different Ebay accounts. It's completely ridiculous and of course ebay looks the other way because they are a large company that makes ebay a ton of money.

They do not have to follow the same rules as smaller sellers. I am so sick of the chinese sellers on Ebay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Customer Care.

Comments