YallStore - Didn’t receive my package

Good morning my name is jesus Pena and I ordered some rock lights on eBay the reason of my email is be I haven’t received them I would gladly like yallstore to give me a call to figure everything out my number is+18432710465 thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

YallStore - Shipping address is same as billing address!!! PLEASE CHANGE

4.9

HIYA I"M FRIENDLY!

I purchased a flashlight today 9/10 and was unable to change my shipping address as my computer is held together by 2 vise grips...

The shipping address is 740 St. Andrews Lane, Unit 25,

Crystal Lake, Il 60014.

Please correct for me!

Thank you, Please let me know that you received this! ONGosh, I on't have more words what should I make up? I did have a flashlight like this in the past, but somehoe it got lost while moving. I know it wasn't stolen as my Church guys moved me. OK, I really, really Liked this flashlight, and can'tt wait to receive a new one.

Again, my address is 740 St. Andrews Lane, Unit 25, in Crystal Lake, Illinois and my Zip Code is 60014

Reason of review: taking care of my issue!.

I liked: All.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 10.

YallStore - Lost package

I ordered car parts. Apt unit # was left off address 4955 Jeffreys St.

Las Vegas NV. Never received package. Have been unable to contact yallstore directly. Email I received from them made me think they did'nt read my initial email.

I was told it would be delivered Aug 8, it was delivered July 25th. No response from them if it was returned.

Impossible to contact them Marv ph#7024080634. Thank you

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09.

YallStore - They ripped me off

Turnaround Time

I had ordered a winch on eBay from them five minutes after making the order and seeing I made a mistake and ordered the wrong one I cancelled the order this happened on a Saturday afternoon Sunday afternoon they send me a email that it has shipped all day and they could not cancel the order FedEx and UPS do not ship Saturday night or Sunday when I got my tracking number from them on Sunday it was still after shop and not picked up it got picked up at 11 Monday morning these people rip me off now I went and bought need correct one I wanted which was $200 more and I made sure I did not buy it from them Very Bad business

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23.

YallStore - Pissed

Turnaround Time

i order floureon 4channel 960h dvr with 4 piece ip66 wired camera security kit though ebay had half the instruction. and now i am trying to get it put though the warranty which is a 1 year i have went to the site ebay that it was brought though and it say to contact seller.

so i googled the seller and was surprised on how many complaint were on this company and still cant find information about the product i purchased. i have contacted seller ebay @ yallstore . com still waiting on a reply.

i have also called ebay and spoke to customer service which have advised me to contact seller.. i have also explained to ebay about the reports on this seller was blown off..i just would like some information on the product and the manufacturer so i can put it though the warranty ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Nothing but issues.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 25.

YallStore - Did not give instructions on chicken incubatorordered

Turnaround Time

Ordered 32 egg incubator. Needed instructions.

They told ne to contact seller.

I have no idea who primary seller is. I guess it is somewhere in China

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17.

YallStore - Refused to honor warranty

Bought a Maxiscanner OBD2 EOBD scanner model MS509 via Ebay from Yallstore that was warrantied for one year. Within the warranty period the scanner stopped working.

I contacted Yallstore via the Ebay site. Exchange a number of emails, clearly stating the written warranty contained in the manual. Yallstore refused to honor the warranty and was going to charge me for repairs and replacement despite the warranty state there was no charge for repairs or replacement. Extremely rude and unwilling to work with customers.

I have attempted to reach out to the manufacture of the scanner in China, as of this date of posting, I have not received any response as to honoring their warranty. I suggest avoiding this EBay store because they are less than cooperative when relating to customer and standing by their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scanner Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2017.

YallStore - *** company

Turnaround Time

This company is complete ***, they pose as a US seller even though they are located in China and they have several different ebay accounts which unclude Yallstore, camping survivals, Hi-Etech and many more, they have been stealing my photos and graphics that I have created and using them on their own listings, also they spam the *** out of the product catagories by listing the same item multiple times with their 50 million different Ebay accounts. It's completely ridiculous and of course ebay looks the other way because they are a large company that makes ebay a ton of money.

They do not have to follow the same rules as smaller sellers. I am so sick of the chinese sellers on Ebay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yallstore Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

Comments

State College, Pennsylvania, United States #1277753

Good product

EBAY SUPPORTS THESE CROOKS ! YALLSTORE SUCKS ! OBD-II Code Scanner

Chinese scam artists ! Ebay allows these crooks to get away with scamming their customers,because Ebay profits enormously off YALLSTORE.Everything these people sell is total junk.Don't be *** and allow yourself to be taken.Ebay will do absolutely nothing about how YALLSTORE sells knock off copyright infringed goods.Hundreds of complaints each month on Ebay.Beware and save yourself the headache,by not ordering anything from this dirty Ebay seller.Complaining to Ebay customer service,is like talking to a brick wall.Most Chinese Ebay sellers are noted for being crooks,so never by anything off Ebay from Chinese sellers valued at more than $5,this will prevent you from sustaining a huge loss.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2015.

YallStore - CHINESE TAX FRAUD COMPANY-ILLEGAL IMPORTS-TAX DODGERS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON

A200 billion dollar a year tax fraud and violations of federal TAX laws,import fraud,counterfeit auto parts.TENS OF THOUSANDS of sellers with MILLIONS of garbage products.This YALLSTORE is one of over 100 owned by the same company in china.They are filling warehouses all over the United States,sent in BULK through customs as gifts or samples to the dealers.Manilla shipping envelopes PRE-PRINTED and PRE-CHECKED as GIFTS(I have a bunch shipped of these envelopes from U.S. cities,claiming USA sellers)and re-labeled through ebay shipping. I have NO chinese friends sending me gifts.

Ebay has been notified on more than 50 occasions in the last 5 years that there is a probem with chinese,india,pakistan,afganistan,and many other forein countrys flooding the ebay marketplace with inferrior,dangerous,products.They ship most of these items to your door with no income tax,sales tax,or import tax being paid.Some sellers have over 1 million sales.all tax free.Any type of electronic goods you can think of,computers and accessorys,tattoo supplys,MEDICAL and surgical supplys,tv,radio,microwaves,any item you can search for,there are hundreds of thousands of these items for sale.Some sellers even state in the add that they will ship SO YOU PAY NO TAXES.HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of COUNTERFEIT AMERICAN auto parts.Paypal payments going to china and the parts shipped from inside the U.S.

There is a loophole in the customs declarations that allow them to ship without import taxes being paid or collected.Tens of Billions of dolars in sales each year,nothing is being checked,nothing UL or FDA approved.These items are shipped through the U.S. postal service,and 99% are shipped FREE. If I send an envelope out of the U.S. it is a MINIMUM $25. They are buying up housingand warehouses in the U.S. and drop-shipping goods by the CARGO CONTAINER to those addresses and relabeling for shipment to your home.These manufacturors,if you contact them and ask about wholesaing 1000 of the goods,they will tell you they will ship as GIFTS or SAMPLES,even if you pay $600 per item.Thier prices are 1/4 of the cost of other of the same goods sold here in the U.S.

Ebay IGNORES this as BUSINESS AS USUAL,because they get 12% of every sale on the site,no matter who sells it,And PAYPAL gets 3% just for transferring the money.

Fraud is rampant,Small business descrimination is the NORM,the more goods you have for sale,the less you have to worry about folowing any federal guidelines,without fear of repercussion.They ignore the big companys,and only the little guy has strikes against thier accounts and thier listings limited to practically nothing.ALL PAY THE SAME FEES.

I dont believe our federal government knows this is happening,and something needs to be done.I noticed this over 8 years ago when the tattoo supplies I was selling began to show up for retail prices 1/4 of the price I was paying wholesale.They put me out of business,and I had to look for different goods to sell.I went to medical steriizers,and now as of 2 years ago,flooded with medical steriizers.This is a complete FRAUD against our economy,our business owners and our country. WE AS AMERICANS CAN STOP THIS BY BOYCOTTING EBAY!!

Reason of review: TAX FRAUD.

Preferred solution: CLOSE THEM DOWN!!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 04, 2015.