YALLSTORE IS A SCAM!!!

"BAD BAD BAD!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

ordered iPhone 4 CDMA replacement screen on Jan 6 when it came in it was for GSM. wouldn't fit e-mailed them took them 3 days of BS emails before they ever sent a return label. needless to say but now its Jan 23 still no screen. oh but they did "offer" me a $5 discount for my troubles if that was OK with me!!!

its says they are in Brooklyn NY but that is an alias as they are operating out of China. they put USA seller just to get more business.checked their eBay reviews seems they make this "mistake" often. these people are a scam!!!!

stay away!! stay far away!!"

Comments

I did do some research (because I purchase different items for my smoke shop from China) and was directed by one of my clients that they are based in China.

For their page information, it is listed here: http://www.dhgate.com/store/14501483#st-navigation-storehome

Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles #585326

Yallstore is indeed a scam, when I ordered a New 7" Touch Screen MID Android 2.3 Tablet PC 1GHz 4GB WIFI Flash 10.1 Camera #120948707336.

The item never arrived and never did I receive any refund of any sort.

Yallstore kept jerking me around for months with lies, misinformation and more empty promises.

My suggestion; when you run into Yallstore....RUN!

YallStore in Madison, Wisconsin - Took my money never send me anythingand the numbers i have dont work anymore

yall took my money and never send me anything,and all the numbers we have dont work anymore,and yall disappeared from tv,but i want my money back

i will never know how riddex pusle work they never sent me my pugles to try so i wouldnt know how they work but they want me to put a 100words on the web about them,what do i have to say about but can i get my money back and yes,i will be give yall a call asap.i really dont have anymore to say but dont waste your money because this aint nothing but a scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam

Comments

VEDASTUS
Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania #656267

i bought new 9'capacitive 8gb 4.0 android item no 190776582286,since 28 march up to now i have not received the item

Gadget Town/Yallstore/Hi-PC are Liars and Crooks

Caulfield, Missouri

I made an eBay purchase from Hi-PC which was shipped from Yallstore which PayPal identified as Gadget Town. The sent the wrong item which was worthless junk.

They admitted it was not what I ordered and insisted that they could not fill the order because they did not have the items. At the time they were telling that lie they had many (more than a dozen) open listings for the item that I ordered and paid for.

They seem to get their jollies by jerking the buyer around and seeing how enraged they get. Maybe they have a contest where the representative that produces the most pissed customer gets a bonus.

Comments

purchased two items from them one was a shutter release for my camera what i reieved was not even the same brand or style as what was listed was compensated 2 dollars for a 4 dollar purchase other purchase was for a macro tube set for sony alpha recieved item and it did not fit on my camera they sent a second item free of charge the second item still doesnt fit they want me to send the items back for a refund will cost 7 dollars to send on a 8.50 item very unhappy with them....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

ordered and paid for off camera flash cord for nikon from Hi-pc. received one for canon eos.

it took almost 4 weeks to get from the US to Australia. ( i've had items from hong kong in 3 days.) now they want me to pay return postage on the incorrect item before they send the correct one.

it is in the hands of ebay now. considering the number of complaints about this dodgey supplier on the web, i'm supprised they have a rating with ebay.

Y'all Store (weird name,like "hey Y'all, get over here!")
had a thumb drive for $6.99 on eBay with option to "make offer". I made an "offer" for $6.00 even.

They "counter-offered" for $6.97!! :?
What? .03 cents is what they will come down to? WOW!

I though they would at least counter for $6.50 and meet me half way. Needless to say, I purchased the thumb drive a buy.com, to heck with this so called "counter offer" business, waste of time.

I made a best offer for 8 items, When you make your best offer you can type in your terms. I requested specific shipping terms and after several counter offers simply to clarify shipping details they accepted my terms, however now they are telling me they are not honoring the terms and want over $70 more for shipping. I am still concerned that the items might not be as described or work once and if the shipping dispute is resolved and they actually ship the items.

View more comments

Yallstore.com- WORST COMPANY

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They are a ridiculous excuse for a business.

I bought an item under warranty, it broke one month later, and I have been trying to contact them for months and months now! They say they cannot find the order (I sent them the invoice and all the details), they will not return ANY of my messages, emails, or calls. Nobody will do anything.

I had to buy a 100.00 charger from walmart because this one went out so quick and I cannot get in touch with this company. This is ridiculous, do not EVER consider buying from them!!